Sunday, September 5, 2010
Baked Hake fish fillet recipe.
· 280g Hake fillets
· 50g sliced onions
· 100g fresh mushroom sliced
· 1 table spoon light mayonnaise
· 1 table spoon fresh lemon juice
1. Coat a baking tray with spray and cook.
2. Then, place the Hake fillet in the tray.
3. Mix lemon juice, some mayonnaise, onions and spices.
4. After that, spread the mixture done over the Hake fillets.
5. Preheat oven to approximately 290 degree
6. Then, place the Hake fillets in oven and bake for a few minutes (approximately 17 minutes)
Number of serving can be 4 or 2 full servings.
This meal can be very healthy as it contains many calories and contain low cholesterol.
Here are the amounts of calories found in baked Hake fillets:
o The total amount of calories found is 97.7.
o Total fat is 5.9g
o Cholesterol: 58.8mg
o Sodium: 94.6mg
o Potassium: 405.8mg
o Total carbohydrate: 2.4g
o Protein: 17.4g
For more information about Hake fish please do visit our website on: www.seawork.com.na