Sunday, September 5, 2010
Special Hake fish fillet recipe
Hake is a mild-flavored white fish to colder seas. Because Hake is a mild fish it serves as a good foundation for good flavoring.
Hake with Lemon, garlic, capers and olives can be the most tasty and delicious meal than ever. Here are the steps to be carried out when cooking Hake fish.
1. Firstly, slice a quarter cup olives with combination of a quarter cup capers. Then, slice the garlic clove.
2. Spice the Hake with salt and pepper. Then, heat the skillet with at least
4 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. After 10 minutes place the Hake fillet in the skillet of olive oil.
4. After about 7 minutes, press lemon juice over the Hake fillet and let it for 10 minutes after it has cooked thoroughly.
5. Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in another skillet and pitch in the garlic, capers and olive. Let it cook for around 3 minutes and then add 1 cup breadcrumbs.
6. Let it cook for a few minutes till it gets a brownish color.
7. Laminate the Hake fish and then spread the garlic, capers and olive mixture over it.
Your meal is ready to serve.
For more information about hake fish fillet please do visit our website on: